- Whatever “rules” you set for yourself with regards to eating or exercising should only serve as GUIDELINES. Sometimes your mind and body will have other plans for you given certain external and internal circumstances. Accept these without judgment.
- Most likely you end up eating unhealthily because you end up convincing yourself that you ate enough earlier in the day when in reality you did not. Consider eating heavier snacks and more carbs.
- DO NOT judge yourself for straying from the guidelines under any circumstances. Think of the deviances as the spice of your life. Enjoy and embrace them.
- Lay down and feel your feelings if you need to. Do not run from them.
- Forgive yourself.
- Accept and love the body you have. In spite of all the “bad” things you think you’ve done to it, it’s gotten you this far.